Wednesday, June 20, 2012

5 movies I think deserve an action figure line

Some movie  seem to  get overlooked by toy company's .These are just a few movies I would love to see get the action figure treatment.

5. Time Bandits .This movie had some great character designs and with a cult following I think its a perfect fit for a company like Neca , I know I would buy the band of time traveling  dwarves!

4. Creepshow 1 and 2. A man covered in moss and grass , a beast in a crate ,cigar store wooden Indian, zombie Ted Danson ..Im sold.

3.The Adventures Of Buckaroo Banzai. No explanation really needed here .Fantastic film with a huge fan base.

2. Tremors. I want a Burt Gummer with weapon stockpile and a huge graboid.Thats all I have to say about it.


 1. Short Circuit. Number 5 is alive! I love robots. Johnny 5 just looks awesome.

6 comments:

  1. I think there is some sort of Creepshow figure in development i thought and i could see NECA doing a Time Bandit set or some Buckaroo Banzai figures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I guess I should have did a little research .The one I found is a 1:6 scale so that translates to out of my price range.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would so buy a collection of the dwarves from Time Bandits. Maybe even get 2 of Kenny Bakers character :D.
    Then I would have them team up with Kevin Bacon and fight the tremor monsters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could imagine a Graboid hand puppet, like that Godzilla one you could buy around the time of the 1998 film. That'd be a lot of fun, you could hide in a sandpit or on the beach or something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be awesome, it could be like the fright zone play set

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...