Thursday, July 5, 2012

ELECTROMAN

This is  ELECTROMAN behold his ugliness. 
 ELECTROMAN  was made by ideal in 1977.

 ELECTROMAN's  power was a bad  taste in costumes and a flashlight in his head.

 
 ELECTROMAN's enemy was ZOGG  ,ZOGG looks like a deformed gingerbread man wearing a doctor's head mirror.
 
Im a fan of big toys and even tho these guys are 18 inches tall  I still dont like them very much.When I was young my Mom setup a play date with a kid from my neighborhood who brought ELECTROMAN with him.I discover at that point that I didnt like the kid or  ELECTROMAN .I refused to have captain flashlight head beat up my Pulsar so the kid threw a huge fit that ended with me throwing an anodized aluminum cup full of  kool aid at him .That incident did two things, it stopped my Mom from ever trying to force random kids on me and it insured that I would forever dislike flashlight man.

4 comments:

  1. what.the.hell.is.that.thing......its so lame I'm kinda liking it....kinda.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He has a kind of Turbo Man type charm that grows on people I guess..but not on me.Ideal also used this costume on magic hair doll and it looks just as bad on her.

      Delete
  2. Never had this one but i do remember seeing it as a child. Looked uncool to me then as he does now lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol!I couldn't agree with you more, this thing is truly garish.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...