Monday, October 31, 2016

Pop Culture League Challenge: Cast your Ballot!


This weeks challenge from the Pop Culture League over at Cool and Collected :

Cast your Ballot!

Pop culture presidents.
Whats best for America? Heck if I know ( though Im pretty sure its neither of the choices we have been dealt, best of a bad situation anybody?) So I have no clue what would be best but I know fun! Say hello to our new Commander and Chief , President Gomez Addams!





 and our new Vice President Dr. Thaddeus S. "Rusty" Venture.







 while you are here please jump over and take a look at my     previous post.................     
            "creatures in my Pocket" 

and lurkers please feel free to comment :)
 Now take a look at what others from the league had to say:

3 comments:

  1. I think I'm sitting this one out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure if I'd vote for Mr. Addams, he is a little kooky for me plus he keeps to much stuff mysterious and spooky. lol,

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's definitely over 35, but I'm not sure he's US Born

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...