Monday, December 12, 2016

Pop Culture League Challenge: Do over


“Do over.”

If you could do it all over again…

Okay for this one Im going to link back to a golden oldie from the days of well past. If you would be so kind as to look at #6 on the list HERE
If I could do one thing over collection wise (There are literally 100's of little things in my personal life I would love to change but this is a toy blog and I like to keep things lite and carefree here)  it would be never passing on Big Loo for $1.50 ! I am still kicking myself to this day for this mistake

Check out what the other league members would do over:
GI Jigsaw
Alexis' Universe
Mr Smiths Plastic Bubble

9 comments:

  1. Ouch. That would haunt me for eternity. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah I think about it like every other day basically . I keep an empty spot on my shelves for him so its pretty much always on my mind.

      Delete
  2. The fact that this Is also the poster boy for green Plastic Squirt Gun says It all lol!Don't worry,the toy gods always deliver ;) Not that I'm a big fan of repros,but were there ever any made of Big Loo?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A few years ago somebody was going around the country selling strange colored reproductions to antique stores. The where being sold as "rare" early production samples but the truth is that they where 100% fakes all the way down to the repop box. Sad thing is they sell for just as much as the real thing.

      Delete
  3. Wow the mascot is big loo, never knew that and yeah that would haunt me to. Hope you find Big Loo one day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had heard of the Great Garloo, but not of Big Loo. See, I learned something reading your blog! Sorry you didn't get it though...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Likewise, I've seen Garloo, but not Loo. Passed by for $1.50 - DOH!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am always on the hunt for old Ninja Turtles toys and one day while walking into Goodwill, I saw a guy walking out with a rubbermaid tote full of old figures and a Party Wagon! If I had just been there 5 minutes earlier!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know the Pop Culture League has ended, but with Brian's blessing we have taken up the weekly challenge over at RetroRamblings.com

    Check out the first challenge at
    http://retroramblings.com/retro-revival-blog-challenge-week-1-snow-days/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...