Sunday, January 22, 2017

Round Robin Challenge : Surprise inheritance

Iv been passed the stick of discussion making once again for this bout of the Round Robbin Challenge. Im going to post this  a little early because I have a busy Monday scheduled (3 different  doctors appointment's) and Im not sure what time Ill be home , so here it is.

 Surprise inheritance:  A long lost and previously unknown to you relative has left you the healthy sum of $5000.00 with the stipulation that you have 24 hours to use it on you're choice hobby or it will be sent to a charity dedicated to gold plating the light switches of millionaires. You cant let those one percenters take your inheritance! Lets spend some money!

first I would buy: GI JOE CON  OKTOBER GUARD "OPERATION BEAR TRAP" box set
this sucker goes for $1000.00 all day  everyday !

next I would buy JoeCon 2009 Cobra Crimson Strike Team box set
This one sells for $2000.00 when it can be found at all, but for the sake of this post lets pretend there is a complete set at full retail up on ebay at the moment

next item I buy is MP13 Masterpiece Soundwave.
while not the most expensive item ever he is however high enough thet under normal circumstance I would never buy it.He checks in at $300.00

Acid Rain Bob , Argus , and Troopers x 4
this lot would come in at $300

Next I would pick up Marvel Legends Xmen Jubilee wave
to get the complete wave runs right around $400.00 

The next thing I would buy is the Clash of the Titans Kraken
normal price for him is $1000.

And thats it money well spent!
Check out what my friends would splurge on :

6 comments:

  1. http://toy-break.blogspot.com/2017/01/surprise-inheritance.html

    Here's my 5 G's well spent ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And here is mine, leaving me well pleased

    http://primordialbadgersmediahoard.blogspot.com/2017/01/round-robin-challenge-surprise.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have definitely put a lot of thought into this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want that Crimson set myself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here is my take:
    http://collectorsuniverse.blogspot.com/2017/01/round-robin-surprise-inheritance.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...