Thursday, October 26, 2017

Ole Brothermidnight has the addiction real bad!

It's true, these loyal Subjects have wormed their way into my veins and I just can't get enough. For a week now the thought of this pristine untouched case sitting at my Walmart had been keeping me up at night ! So I dug into my Smaug like treasure horde and one Super Powers Cyborg figure later I am now the owner of a case of Loyal Subjects Masters of the Universe blind boxes. Now we have all heard the tales of the cruel winds of fate snatching victory right before our eyes and replacing it with a bowl sad disappointment and anger.....and this is in fact one of those tales .Now I live in a small town but that doesn't make me safe from the dirty hands of toy resellers. One of these cancerous scoundrels stood in Walmart and opened every single blind box out of 2 full cases and took everything that has a higher value than the basic 1 out 12 figures leaving 1 and a half cases of just common figures. What's worse is they took the time  to reseal the boxes with a little clear round sticker ( I didn't notice it wasn't suppose to be there till well after the fact) and they rebuilt the case to look like it was untouched. So in the end I got 4 figures out of the 12 in the case and was left with 8 copies . I sold the Super powers Cyborg for $400 and spent $170 of that on the case dissapointment but its ok because a little extra money is never a bad thing and I'm going to use those copies to give somebody an instant collection :) Ill be posting individual pictures of the figures in the days to come.

    

6 comments:

  1. Fu***** scalpers!Congrats on the haul though :)I hope you've got a Castle Greyskull to display them in ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These scalpers are very insidious people around here .I mean what kind of nerve does it take to sit and open 24 blind boxes in the store and then reseal them? You know I thought I had a castle Greyskull somewhere but I cant seem to find it (thats nothing new though because I can never find anything)I might just do a custom job on one of my fisher price castles

      Delete
  2. Wow, I'm sorry to hear this. Someday I hope to buy some of these figures(just the $13 is a put off) but will keep an eye out to make sure its unopened. It happened to me once where someone opened a gb fig and put it back in the box I hate those kind of people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its really a sad thing that people have to ruin everything for everybody else just to make a quick buck on ebay

      Delete
  3. Terrible! Scalpers are the worst! I have been debating on picking these MOTU blind boxes up recently. I do have some of the Turtles in my collection. Can't wait to see what they look like from your pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iv done 3 of them so far :
      https://greenplasticsquirtgun.blogspot.com/2017/10/loyal-subjects-masters-of-universe-faker.html

      https://greenplasticsquirtgun.blogspot.com/2017/10/loyal-subjects-masters-of-universe-evil.html

      https://greenplasticsquirtgun.blogspot.com/2017/10/loyal-subjects-masters-of-universe-trap.html

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...