Thursday, November 9, 2017

Masters Of The Universe Terror Bat

I found this guy at the comic book store today , I was pretty shocked to see it and equally as shocked to find it was in my price range.


First off I hate his name ,Terror Bat. Thats so generic and uninspired , from now on I will call him Battor

second thing , I can't stand the silly spider chest thing.I love the color of it and it looks great on the ax but man they dropped the ball with the chest armor on this guy.

see much better with this Faker armor. 
I guess it was a good thing I picked that Faker armor out of a bag of junk at goodwill because it looks so much cooler. I might see if I can get the armor custom cast in that green that I love so much.

4 comments:

  1. Is Super 7 affiliated with Funko? If so ,I hate this figure!!!Just kidding ;)
    He's cool but I agree,why a spider?I'm thinking that had the chest piece been a bat,It would have infringed on Hordaks chest piece design.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nah not Funko ,this is the company that Mattel has put in charge of all Masters of the Universe products from now on.They are also the company making M.u.s.c.l.e.s now. This figure is cool because it uses the old bodys from back in the day (way color then anything Funko has ever done)That chest armor looks so much like one of those cheap halloween spider rings , just no good.

      Delete
  2. Tony: the only way they were ever associated with Funko was that they created Reaction figures and licensed it to them but now Super 7 has Reaction all to themselves again and are in no way affiliated with Funko anymore!

    Brother: OMG!Once I have an ID Again I hope to buy this figure (or Terror Wolf) As its been a huge want of mine since they were released! I am also looking forward to the whole line that is coming from Super 7 (in fact its being delayed because they are in talks with MAttel to release them in stores!) Wouldn't that be awesome? Vintage style MOTU back on store shelves? Might have to check my comic store to see if they have the terror guys! great find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool looking figure. I was never a MOTU collector but did start getting Super 7s 3-3/4 Kenner style figures. Lots of fun and so many character potential.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...