Tuesday, February 6, 2018

A good day at Goodwill

I had a pretty good trip to goodwill this morning and made a few very nice scores that I will get to on here at some point but right now lets take at look at these Gormiti .I picked these out of a fill a bag bin and was pretty pleased to find out once I got home that this set was never released in American, it was only released in parts of Europe and is considered one of the hardest to obtain sets in the entire line (and I just dug them out at random).






 The next thing I will be posting about is something Iv been wanting to replace for 20 years or better.

5 comments:

  1. Nice score. I always thought that was one cool looking line of figures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Congrats on the score! I have had pretty much 0 luck at my Goodwills lately lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are right up your alley ,Bro ;)Great score !!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...